Step outside your door at Bardon and experience a picture-perfect vista of greenery, trees and manicured courtyards. Together with the beautiful and tranquil setting, you'll also find it's the people at Bardon that also make it such a special place to live. They’re friendly, open and always willing to have a chat.
That’s the beauty of Bardon – it's a home, not a facility. Come pay us a visit and see the community for yourself at St Vincent’s Retirement Living Bardon today.
Amenities and services include:
- Emergency call pendants
- Laundry, hairdresser and coffee shop on site
- Daily mail delivery
- Newspapers upon request (additional costs apply)
- Telephone and internet (additional costs apply)
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals
- Access to nursing care and personal support through Community Living services
- Access to Pastoral Care services available to all Independent Living residents
- Flexibility to choose your own GP.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre