With its high sweeping views of the surrounding Brisbane suburbs, retirement living at St Vincent’s Mitchelton really does feel like uptown, villa living.
Our Mitchelton independent living community (historically known as Oxford Park Retirement Community) offers a comfortable, maintenance-free retirement lifestyle within a welcoming and relaxing suburban setting.
Residents can take advantage of events organised by the social committee, our extensive shared facilities and activities, as well as our Home Care services.
All independent living residents at St Vincent's Care Services Mitchelton have access to the following amenities and services:
- Emergency call pendants with 24-hour support
- Daily mail delivery
- Regular maintenance of gardens and external facilities
- Water and council rates fees
- Use of on-site recreation facilities – gardens, community centre, barbeque and entertainment area
- Resident social events
- Bus trips for special events
Residents can also elect to take advantage of extra services available on-site, for additional fees:
- Utilities (electricity, landline telephone, internet and pay TV connections)
- On-site hairdresser
- Newspaper delivery
- Dining services
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals
- Access to Community Living services.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre