Co-located with St Vincent’s residential aged care, Auburn’s retirement living units are situated in a grand federation style home amidst stunning open, manicured courtyards in the middle of Auburn.
Stretching out throughout Auburn all the way to the front of Marita (Auburn’s main retirement apartments) is expansive green and gardens. With libraries, reading rooms, open lounge areas, entertainment areas and so much more, Auburn is the perfect spot to settle down and enjoy the quiet life in the heart of Sydney without the noise and the traffic of the outside world.
Amenities and services include:
- Emergency call pendants
- Private balconies and/or courtyards
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Community and activity rooms
- Daily mail delivery
- Regular social events, concerts and outings
- Spacious barbeque and entertainment area
- Library and reading room
- Newspapers upon request (additional costs apply)
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals
- Access to Community Living services
- Personal telephone and internet access (additional costs apply)
- On-site chapel with regular Catholic and multi-denominational services.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre