No matter where you look, St Vincent’s Heathcote is humming. With all the peaceful perks of being ‘in the middle of nowhere’ and all the groups, joy and liveliness of a communal retirement village, residents come to Heathcote for the lifestyle, but stay for the surrounds that give them life.
Heathcote’s homes are arranged to make it really ‘feel’ like a village with village community groups that bring everyone together; - craft groups, singing groups and even community happy hours!
A lively community and the choice and freedom to do what you want to do, and as much as you don’t want to do: that’s what makes Heathcote so unique.
Amenities and services include:
- Emergency call pendants
- Private balconies and/or courtyards
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Community and activity rooms
- Daily mail delivery
- Regular social events, concerts and outings
- Spacious barbeque and entertainment area
- Library and reading room
- Newspapers upon request (additional costs apply)
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals
- Access to Community Living services
- Personal telephone and internet access (additional costs apply)
- On-site chapel with regular Catholic and multi-denominational services.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre