Located on Victoria’s South West Coast in the beautiful historic town of Portland, Portland Tourist Park is set in a natural bushland landscape, but still within minutes of the facilities and attractions of Portland. Portland Tourist Park offers both tranquility and convenience without all of the hustle and bustle. Our village of like-minded residents love the fact that they share the park with native birdlife and our resident koalas; but they are still so close to the local shops, cafes and healthcare services.
This wonderful two-bedroom home will be on-site soon and is also available ‘off the plan’ allowing you to choose your own site, colours and even a gabled roof option.
This home has a range of outstanding features including a large living and dining area, well equipped open-plan kitchen, generous bedrooms, separate laundry/toilet/bathroom and an abundance of storage.
With a large front verandah, covered carport, and space for your own small garden, there are plenty of outdoor options too.
Our growing community offers a secure and comfortable lifestyle in a peaceful seaside setting and we would love to show you how you can make this your new home.
• Two carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
• Large open plan living spaces with fully equipped kitchen and large pantry
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Insulated walls and ceiling
• Separate bathroom, laundry and toilet
• Secure gated access to park
• Pet-friendly village
• No stamp duty or council rates
• Affordable weekly site fees
• No entry or exit fees