Come and take at a look at this spacious 2 bedroom stand alone unit which has undergone a refurbishment and is ready to move in now!
The great features include:
- The patio has been converted into a sunroom;
- A large rear outdoor patio, offering a perfect place to relax.
- This solid brick unit features open plan living and dining room.
- The modern vinyl plank flooring and new carpet in bedrooms will delight.
- With its additional built in sunroom this unit ensures lots of spaces to entertain.
- Single car garage and internal access.
Living at Rotary Garden Village also means you have access to wonderful amenities including:
- Hairdressing salon
- Health and Wellness Services
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Nearby public transport
At Rotary Garden Village, you have the freedom to choose how active and social you want to be. This unit's enviable location at the top of the village provides a serene and beautiful setting to call home. There is also a Care Centre on site, if and when you need it.
Situated a stone’s throw from some of the Sunshine Coast’s best bowls, golf and RSL clubs, Rotary Garden Village Retirement Community offers residents an idyllic lifestyle and the perfect blend of privacy and connection to the community.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to live in a thriving community. Call Bronya today to book a tour on 0439 862 940.
Information correct as at Oct 2023 and subject to change without notice. Images are indicative and to be used as a guide only.