Now available is this beautifully renovated 2-bedroom home which includes:
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with granite benchtops opening onto a good-sized balcony
- Large master bedroom with plenty of storage
- Bathroom with a 2-way toilet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating for year round comfort
- Good sized internal laundry with dryer
- Stunning established community gardens
- Community facilities including a heated indoor pool and spa
- On-site restaurant
- NO Stamp Duty
Note: images shown are of a similar home.
Call us to organise a private appointment.
The Grange is located close to public transport and only 300m to Deakin shops which include an IGA supermarket, pharmacy, newsagent and post office, coffee shops and restaurant. For all other needs, it’s a short drive to key locations in Canberra, including:
- Canberra Hospital: 8-minute drive
- John James Private Hospital, Medical Specialists & Medical Centre: 2-minute drive
- The shops, restaurants, and cafes of Manuka Village: 6-minute drive
- Kingston Foreshore: 9-minute drive
- Canberra City: 9-minute drive
- Westfield Woden: 9-minute drive
ABOUT THE GRANGE
The Grange Deakin is home to an established and welcoming community of friends, set amongst beautiful established gardens that our residents enjoy in the quiet, leafy suburb of Deakin.
At the heart of the village is Murray House. Here residents have exclusive use of our lounge room with fireplace, dining room, an indoor heated pool and spa, hairdresser, and library for themselves and their invited guests. Murray House also hosts regular resident-run activities, including happy hours, craft groups, and our outings for the resident’s enjoyment.
For more information, please get in touch with our team by enquiring below.