FREE STORAGE ROOM ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE APARTMENT
Arguably one of the most appealing Residences in the highly coveted Docklands Residences is available for sale for the first time ever. Originally offered as two separate units, the Owner worked with DKO Architecture to amalgamate and design a true masterpiece. The result is a warm and very spacious internal living boasting 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 grand kitchen, 2 bars with large open plan living and dining.
Sparing no expense on the original build, the Owner also included a range of upgrades including notable additions such as Gaggenau appliances throughout, including a large Gaggenau wine fridge. Not to mention luxurious curtains in the living room and a bespoke pendant light. Refer to the full inclusions list below – there’s too many to mention!
As the building is only 2 years old with Owner's careful use, the whole apartment feels brand new. You will not be able to find a scratched floorboard or worn carpet!! Also offering plenty of storage throughout, a sizeable storage cage on L14, and you’ll agree that this property is much loved and truly one of one.
The Docklands Residences are perched above the 5 star Marriott Docklands Hotel, offering residents exclusive access to the Hotel's amenities. Enjoy in a drink at the Sunset Bar or lounge poolside at the rooftop infinity pool. If you're feeling active, visit the fully equipped Gymnasium and recover with a Sauna.
Inclusions and upgrades for Residence 1414:
• Gaggeneu Gas Cooktop
• Gaggeneu Oven
• Gaggeneu Combi Oven / Microwave
• Gaggeneu Warming Drawer
• Gaggeneu Large Wine Fridge
• Gaggeneu Dish Washer
• Integrated Fridge
• Built in wardrobes
• Zoned Airconditioning throughout - control panels in all beds
• Two ensuites and one guest bathroom
• Winter Garden
• Pendant light
• Curtains in the living and study
• One storage Cage on L14
Experience everything the Marriott hotel has to offer with exclusive access to the facilities*, allowing you to enjoy the 5-star lifestyle.
• The District Docklands. Hoyts Cinema, Costco, UNIQLO, H&M, food court
• Market Lane precinct: Woolworths, Dan Murphys, China Bar, Asian Supermarket and another 25+ specialty stores
• Free Tram (Tram 86, 70, City Circle 35) to Collins Street, Bourke Street mall, Melbourne Central, RMIT University, University of Melbourne and more
• Minutes to Southern Cross station
• Approx. 20 minutes to Melbourne Airport
• Giraffe Early Learning Center within the District Docklands-Door step
• Docklands Primary
• University High School Zoned
• Haileybury College
* Term and conditions apply
** The second car park is on lease basis