Villa 22 - Corinthian Court Village - Kingsley - WA
This 2 bedroom plus study/3RD bedroom villa has been fully refurbished to a high standard. A light and bright entry hall leads you through to the main living/dining and kitchen area. This open plan area has been well thought out with ample space for entertaining and relaxing.
The new kitchen is impressive with new stainless steel appliances, plentiful bench and cupboard space and is designed to enable you to socialise as you prepare meals.
A spacious new laundry is located off the entry hall with sliding doors for easy access to the washing line area. There is a separate study which is bright and airy and located on the front of the villa so you can watch the village life go by. This room provides a multitude of options for use - as an office, sewing room or even a spare bedroom for the family when they visit.
Both main bedrooms are a good size with built in robes and are conveniently located off the living area. There is a spacious and bright new bathroom with shower, double vanities and toilet with a second separate WC for your visitors.
Outside space and access has been well thought out with a lock-up garage which has an internal shopper entrance leading directly into your home coupled with a separate store room for extra storage.
The rear courtyard is private and provides space for entertaining with plenty of room to create your own special garden. May it be for flowers, or perhaps a vegetable or herb garden, the choice is yours.
Corinthian Court is a popular village, well located close to numerous amenities and services. Access to major shopping hubs or the beach is an easy drive and public transport runs close by. The village has a vibrant community with numerous social activities. If you wish to get involved, everyone is welcome or you may just prefer to relax at home with the security of living in a retirement village environment.
Key Property Features:
- Fully renovated and solar panels
- 2 good size bedrooms with built-in robes
- Separate study/3rd bedroom and 2 WC's
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area
- Bright new open kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Separate new laundry and linen cupboard
- New flooring, window treatments and paint throughout
- Lock-up garage with shopper's entrance and separate store room
- Rear courtyard with all-weather patio
- 24 hour emergency medical and security system
Key Village Features:
- Large Community Centre
- Numerous Social Activities
- Swimming Pool
- Bowling green
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Pool table
- Secret communal garden
- Visiting Hairdresser and GP and beautician services
|Level of Support Available||