Aveo Peninsula Gardens - Bayview - NSW
Set amongst 14 acres in picturesque Bayview, surrounded by thriving bushland and capturing coastal breezes, living at Aveo Peninsula Gardens is living the good life.
Tee off at the onsite five-hole pitch and putt golf course, challenge friends to a game of croquet or enjoy a dip in the indoor heated swimming pool. Start your day with a gentle exercise class at the gym, get creative in the arts and crafts studio or potter’s room. End the day with a drink during happy hour, a group social dinner at our on-site restaurant or a relaxing soak in the heated spa.
- Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom Independent Living Units
- Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom Serviced Apartments
- Visiting health professionals*
- Visiting hair & beauty salon*
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Arts & crafts including pottery room
- Billiard/snooker table
- Dining room
- Five hole chip & putt golf course
- Indoor bowls
- Indoor heated swimming pool
Located in one of the most exclusive destinations on Sydney’s enticing Northern Beaches, just a short drive from the white sand beaches of Pittwater, the charming coastal towns of Avalon, Newport and Mona Vale. With a variety of shops, cinemas, a post office and other amenities nearby and less than an hour drive to the Sydney CBD.
- Bayview Golf Club
- Mona Vale beach and shops
- Mona Vale Bowling Club
- Mona Vale Golf Club
- Mona Vale Hospital
- Mona Vale Library
- Pharmacies and medical centres
- Restaurants and cafés
- Warriewood mall
Experience this community for yourself, call 1800 316 970 to book a tour today!
*Fee for service
View phone number
Aveo Retirement Living 1800 316 970
|Level of Support Available||