Fernbank - St Ives - NSW
Located in the charming suburb of St Ives, the picturesque Fernbank retirement community is just a 30 minute drive from Sydney’s bustling CBD.
Within the community you can enjoy a vibrant and social lifestyle with day trips, themed dinners, happy hours, arts and craft group and an abundance of other activities on offer. Go for a swim in the heated indoor pool, take advantage of a variety of exercise classes, including aqua aerobics or challenge a friend to a game of pool in the billiards room.
- 1 and 2 bedroom Independent Living Units
- Studio and 1 bedroom Serviced Apartments
- Arts & craft group
- Bible studies/church group
- Bowling club
- Exercise/fitness including water aerobics
- Games afternoons
- Garden club
- Men’s billiards group
- Monthly social dinners & afternoon teas
- Movie days
- Dining room
- Indoor heated swimming pool and spa
- Lounge area
At Fernbank all of life’s day-to-day conveniences are nearby including a range of public transport services, the North Turramura Golf Club, Pymble Golf Club, St Ives Bowling Club, shopping centres, Westfield Chatswood, medical facilities and more. Fernbank also boasts uninterrupted views of the tranquil Garigal National Park; a unique aspect which makes this village truly special and adored by its residents.
Set on over 10 acres of well-manicured gardens and positioned high above the valley below, Fernbank truly offers something for everyone. As well as the stunning view and tranquil gardens, it is the relaxed community atmosphere that makes this village one of a kind.
- Garigal National Park
- Hassell Park Shops
- Macquarie Centre featuring hundreds of fashion and speciality shops, and a variety of cafes and restaurants.
- Medical facilities
- North Turramura Golf Club
- Public transport
- Pymble Golf Club
- St Ives Bowling Club
- St Ives Shopping Village
- Westfield Chatswood Shopping Centre
View phone number
Aveo Retirement Living 1800 316 970
|Level of Support Available||