Spacious north facing two-bedroom apartment | The Central by Goodwin - Crace - ACT
No stamp duty. No home maintenance. No rates.
When you choose Goodwin, you are choosing an award-winning Canberra based not-for-profit organisation, with more than 60 years’ experience and an impeccable reputation.
With a northerly aspect enjoyed by the balcony, living room and master bedroom, this stunning two-bedroom apartment is perfect for those looking to ‘right-size’ in style.
The stylish kitchen includes re-constituted stone benchtops, quality Bosch appliances and smart storage solutions. Connected to the large open plan living and dining room, it is a wonderful space to relax or entertain in.
The light-filled master suite features two built-in robes and a generous ensuite. There is plenty of additional space with a sizable second bedroom with built-in robes, a powder room and a study nook. Located on the second floor, the apartment is accessed by a secure lift which also accesses the secure car space and storage area.
With a host of amazing facilities at your doorstep, The Central in Crace allows you to focus on whatever it is that you find fun and rewarding. Get involved in exciting social outings or relax with a newspaper in the lifestyle clubhouse.
With no maintenance or chores to take up your time, you’re free to do more of what you love.
Exclusive offer! $2,500 towards your moving costs and up to 6 months extended settlement.
- Generous floor plan with approx. 95m2 of living space plus 12m2 balcony
- Northerly aspect
- Single level
- Peace-of-mind with adaptability to mobility needs and emergency call system
- Bosch appliances
- Re-constituted stone benchtops
- Smart storage solutions
- Study nook
- Bathroom plus powder room
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Secure lift access and no internal stairs
- Secure parking with lockable storage space
- Minutes to medical services, Gungahlin and recreational facilities
- EER 7.5.
The Central facilities
- Lounge with a fireplace, TV, kitchen facilities, coffee machine and daily newspapers
- Residents’ bar
- 24-hour gym with regular fitness classes
- Library and business centre with computers, internet and printers
- Events/games spaces
- Private landscaped gardens with a BBQ and alfresco dining
- Lifestyle officer who coordinate an exciting social calendar based on residents’ interests
- Village manager.
Goodwin Aged Care Services
Goodwin is the ACT’s largest and longest-standing provider of retirement villages and aged care services with four villages across Canberra, three sharing their site with Goodwin residential aged care facilities.
Goodwin is a not-for-profit unlisted Australian Public Company Limited by Guarantee. All surplus funds are reinvested into our care and accommodation services and facilities.
Goodwin is also a public benevolent institution (PBI) and is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). As a PBI, Goodwin is eligible for charity tax concessions such as company tax exemption, stamp duty exemption and payroll tax exemption.
Summary of costs
Residents enter into a Deed of Loan and Licence, which gives you the right to occupy your apartment. The Central offers two financial options so you can choose the option that best suits your personal needs and circumstances.
Prior to the commencement of each financial year Goodwin consults with the residents’ committee to prepare an annual village budget and determine the monthly Recurrent Charges.
Contact Liz, our Sales Officer to book an appointment to view our display suites and have a tour of The Central.
|Level of Support Available||