Apartment 54 | The Avenue Maroochydore - Maroochydore - QLD
Display apartment now open!
Apartment 54 on level one of The Avenue Maroochydore offers a relaxing lifestyle with plenty of natural light.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, off the plan apartment incorporates modern, open plan design with high-quality fixtures and fittings.
Located within walking distance to some of the Sunshine Coast’s best gourmet cafés and restaurants, sporting grounds, scenic attractions and beaches, the Avenue Maroochydore features a great range of activities and social spaces to suit every taste and interest. From a heated pool to a gym and wine room, The Avenue Maroochydore has all the comforts you need, without the maintenance.
- First floor apartment
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with sliding doors opening to a tiled balcony
- Modern kitchen featuring stone bench tops and induction cooktop
- Bright master bedroom complete with built-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Guest bedroom with built-in wardrobe conveniently located next to guest bathroom
- Guest bathroom and ensuite with stone bench tops, soft closing toilets and semi-frameless
- Separate European laundry
- 1 secure underground car park
- Keyless entry at building entrance with audio intercom
- Fully ducted air-conditioning (air-conditioning condensers not on balconies)
- Television connection in bedrooms and living room
- Ready-cable for pay and digital television in living room
- Internet access, with telephone and data points in the kitchen
- Conveniently located garbage chute on each level (in the corridor)
- Discrete emergency call button
Modern Community Facilities:
- Heated outdoor pool
- Indoor dining
- Outdoor courtyard and BBQ spaces
- Lounge, bar, billiards room & entertainment area
- On-site Café
- Wine room
- Craft room
- Social & fitness classes
- Medical consulting room for visiting health professionals
The Avenue Maroochydore is currently under construction.
Enquire now to find out more about Apartment 54 or organise a time to meet our Sales and Village Manager, Jo.
* Images are indicative only
|Level of Support Available||