Tranquillity of the rainforest right at your back door - Nambour - QLD
Sanctuary Park Retirement Community offers a wide range of lifestyle options all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent and keep active in the wider community for as long as possible, while living in a secure, supportive and social environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family contentment and peace of mind.
Located at the foothills of the Sunshine Coast hinterland, Sanctuary Park Retirement Community at Nambour has a tranquil setting amid a natural bush environment. There are 71 units, all within close proximity to a range of community facilities and activities, including 3.5 kilometers to Nambour Town Centre and 1.3 kilometres to Nambour General Hospital. Sanctuary Parkâ€™s quality accommodation includes two-bedroom, two-bedroom with study, and three-bedroom units, as well as a number of stand-alone homes.
- Two bedroom one bathroom
- Built in wardrobes
- Quality appliances including dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- External sensor light
- Separate laundry
- Security screens and doors
- 24-hour Emergency Response System
- Lockable windows
- Large under cover patio ready for entertaining
- Outside power point
- Solar panels
- Rainwater tank
- Attached garage with remote control roller door
- Onsite Seniors Internet Kiosk
- Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
- Large clubhouse facility nestled within the rainforest overlooking a bubbling creek
* Images are indicative only
|Level of Support Available||