Welcome to James Ommaney
Hidden away from the bustle of busy Brisbane, our boutique, family-style community at Mount Ommaney envelops you with quality-built accommodation and lush gardens.
We offer an excellent range of independent living options and support, so you can find more time for yourself.
Our resort-style amenities enable you to keep up a great life, and the wide choice of activities means there are plenty of friends around for social times if you choose.
Our friendly staff ensure you have less to worry about and more to enjoy yourself.
Relax, you’ll feel right at home with TriCare.
- Small, close-knit community
- Located in a quiet, leafy suburban street
- Close to Mt Ommaney Shopping centre and medical services
- Co-located with Jindalee Aged Care Residence providing 24 hour care, handy for couples with individual accommodation and care needs
You will find the best of both worlds at James Ommaney, with a wide selection of lifestyle activities and an impressive level of resident services.
Our open-air facilities include an inviting in-ground pool with spa, and lush tropical gardens with covered walkways, peaceful shaded areas and ample seating.
The library, computer and billiards rooms are perfect places to spend quiet indoor hours. For your personal health and wellbeing, we provide a hairdressing salon and there is a 24 hour emergency call system in all accommodation.
Our dining area is serviced by onsite chefs preparing a selection of delicious meals daily.
- Outdoor features include swimming pool with spa, lush gardens, covered BBQ area
- Indoor features include themed lounge rooms, craft room, billiards table, hairdressing salon, library
- Dining room available for residents and family functions, community bus for regular outings
- Studio, 1 or 2 bedroom layouts
- Comfortable, generous floorplans
- Compact kitchens with modern appliances
- Spacious ensuites with modern fittings
- Quality fixtures and flooring throughout
- Cleaning and heavy laundry service*
- Delicious meals prepared daily onsite*
- Secure with 24 hour emergency call system
Our accommodation is generally reinstated prior to being listed for sale. This includes fresh paint finishes throughout, new carpet, and where required, renewed cabinetry, appliances, fixtures and fittings. You can move in and relax knowing that you don’t have to worry about significant home maintenance. *Optional - additional fees apply
Situated in a quiet, leafy residential area near the Brisbane River, James Ommaney is conveniently positioned so many services and public amenities are right at hand.
Handy road access or the public transport bus route on Yallambee Road ensures you can visit the nearby Mount Ommaney Centre with its wide array of shops, the Jindalee Golf Course, Jindalee Bowling Club and Jindalee Swimming Pool complex.
A comprehensive choice of churches, local shops, beautiful parks and healthcare services are close at hand, while Mater Private and Greenslopes Private Hospital are only a short trip, should the need arise.
Open for inspection Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm or call 07 3376 1336 to book a private tour.
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual products and availability may vary.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre