TriCare Toowoomba Aged Care Residence - Toowoomba - QLD
Welcome to Toowoomba
The picturesque Darling Downs is tranquil setting for our country-feel, family-style residence at Toowoomba, where we add colourful touches to give aged care new life. Offering a wide range of comforting care and accommodation all on one level, our dedicated team of genuine carers is also committed to ensuring residents keep engaged and comfortable. Our easy-going community welcomes family and friends visiting residents, with the convenience of ample off-street parking. Our residence has a long-standing reputation for aged care that you can trust. Relax, knowing loved ones are in good hands with TriCare.
- Surrounded by immaculate, landscaped gardens in a prestigious residential setting
- Home-like, family-style atmosphere over a single level, with large spacious lounges
- Modern outdoor spaces with tranquil, shaded sitting areas
- Easy drive to our Willow Glen Retirement Community, handy for couples with individual accommodation and care needs
Our approach to care at Toowoomba is to ensure that residents experience daily opportunities to engage in a stimulating environment and have their own personal areas to quietly relax, while we provide quality care and attention to meet individual needs. We cater for all levels of care with fully trained staff and specialised facilities. Traditional, homely décor and furniture create familiar surrounds throughout the residence encouraging residents to feel at home, while we offer a choice of accommodation to meet most individual situations. Willow Glen Retirement Community is nearby which is reassuring for couples with individual accommodation and care needs.
- Residential care for up to 81 residents, purpose-built to cater for the needs of older Australians as their lives change
- Accommodation options include premium or classic single rooms, and classic companion share rooms
- Emergency call system with registered nurses on call 24/7
- Secure dementia section with private garden
- Access to physiotherapy, podiatry, diversional/occupational therapy, speech therapy, GP, dietary/pharmacy services and a mobile dentist
Food & Lifestyle
Residents at Toowoomba live in a wholesome, family-style community where their health and wellbeing is our top priority. Our onsite chefs prepare a wide choice of nutritious, delicious meals daily, and the dining room becomes a social hub at meal times. We have a comprehensive lifestyle activities program that socially engages residents while they are within our community, or out on visits to the wider community. The indoor and outdoor communal areas in our residence are used for special events, and the spacious lounges are ideal for meeting with family or friends.
- Outdoor courtyards with shaded seating and BBQs are popular for family functions
- Country Fair twice yearly, Manager’s luncheons for residents, punters club and NRL tipping
- Hairdressing salon, residents’ library
- Concerts, church services and special events in communal areas
- Comprehensive lifestyle activities program including interactive pet therapy
Situated in leafy, premium residential area of Toowoomba, at the top of the Great Dividing Range, we are close to some of the most beautiful native bushland. Major hospitals and medical services are nearby should the need arise, together with the local shopping centres a few minutes’ drive for interesting day outings. The local parks are also a perfect destination for an easy family outing with residents.
- Toowoomba Base and St Vincent’s Private Hospital are within close proximity
- Queens Park and Botanic Gardens, and the Jubilee and Redwood Parks are nearby, ideal for resident outings
- Local shops, Northpoint and The Range Shopping Centre are only a short drive
View phone number
Tricare 1300 874 2273 07 4631 8700
|Price||Price on application|
|Level of Support Available||