Boutique village located in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs - Randwick - NSW
Currently no vacancies available. Contact the Uniting team to enquire or join the waitlist.
Uniting Koinonia’s quiet street setting is superb. It’s just a short stroll to Perouse Road for shopping, dining, entertainment and all the amenities that popular Randwick affords.
The Prince of Wales and Women’s Hospital are both close by while multiple bus services are within a 5-minute walk taking you across Sydney from Bondi Junction to the airport, to the city, and nearby Coogee Beach.
The one and two-bedroom boutique apartments feature open plan living and dining areas, updated contemporary kitchens and well-appointed bathrooms. Private balconies and courtyards extend your living space looking onto the leafy, peaceful gardens grounds.
In your village:
• Pet friendly
• Shared laundry
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony/courtyard
• Clothes drying machine
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garages for lease
In your community:
• Bus Stop (314,372,373,M50, X73): 1-minute walk
• Coogee Diggers Club: 5-minute walk
• Coogee Beach: 5-minute bus
• Prince of Wales Hospital: 10-minute walk
• Royal Hospital for Women: 10-minute walk
• Sydney CBD: 30 minutes by bus
• Bondi Junction: 25 minutes by bus
• Local Randwick shops: 5-minute walk
• Ritz Cinema: 5-minute walk
• Royal Randwick Shopping Centre: 12-minute walk
• Sydney Cricket Ground: 20 minutes by bus
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.
To learn more about Uniting Koinonia or to book a tour call or email our team using the enquiry form below.
- Pets Allowed
- Independent Living
- 24 Hour Emergency Call
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby