The Grange Deakin - Canberra's Premier Retirement Community - Deakin - ACT
Located in one of Canberra’s most desirable suburbs, The Grange Deakin offers you the confidence of independent living, with the safety, comfort and convenience of a range of amenities:
- Qualified and experienced staff onsite 24/7.
- 24-hour emergency call monitoring – emergency call buttons in every home (and pendants if required). Calls are answered immediately by our own trained staff.
- Access to home cooked meals twice daily – prepared here by our own chef.
- No need to do any home maintenance, all of which is taken care of by our experienced maintenance officer.
- Professional suites for our regular service providers, including podiatrist, masseuse, etc.
- Beautiful indoor heated swimming pool and spa.
- Use of the village bus for excursions, shopping, etc.
- A hairdresser
- Access to onsite laundry services.
- Webster packs prepared and delivered by the local pharmacy.
- A well established leisure centre, set in beautifully landscaped gardens, in which a broad variety of activities and entertainment are enjoyed.
|Price||Contact Us For Prices|
|Level of Support Available||