Session 2: Brain training series | Kingsford Terrace Corinda - Corinda - QLD
As we grow older, it’s important to keep ourselves both physically and mentally healthy by exercising and eating well.
So to help you keep mentally active, we’re hosting a brain training series presented by the team at Five Good Friends.
Join us for the second session on Thursday 28 March. This interactive series will teach you how to keep your brain healthy with a range of simple activities to stimulate your brain function and comprehension.
The session will cover:
- An introduction to brain health
- Fun quizzes and memory games
- Brain food ideas and recipes
- Tips and tricks to keep your brain healthy and active
- Why sleep is so important and how you can increase it
- A 10 minute meditation/relaxation session
When: 9.00am, Thursday 28 March
Where: Duporth building, Kingsford Terrace Corinda retirement community, 260 Cliveden Avenue, Corinda
RSVP: RSVPs are essential by Monday 25 March. Complete the enquiry form below to reserve your seat.
|Price||$395,000 - $865,000|
|Level of Support Available||