Information session Goodwin - Ainslie - ACT
10:00am Thursday, 2 May 2019
Goodwin Ainslie Lifestyle Centre Activities Room
Retirement living and community care: The facts
Join us for a free morning tea and learn the ‘ins and outs’ of retirement living and community care. Hear the facts, ask questions and view an apartment.
Erik Boddeus, Executive Manager Goodwin Retirement Living;
Jamie Fillingham, Executive Manager Goodwin Community Care;
Jo Twible, Principal KJB Law.
Questions to be answered include:
- How is retirement living different from ‘aged care’?
- What are the benefits?
- What do I get for my money?
- Is my investment protected?
- How do retirement village contracts work?
- Is it like buying a house?
- What tricks and traps should I know about?
- What is home care and who is it for?
- How do I apply?
- What are the different levels of support?
View phone number