Stunning two-bedroom apartment at The Central by Goodwin - Crace - ACT
No stamp duty. No home maintenance. No rates.
When you choose Goodwin, you are choosing an award-winning Canberra based not-for-profit organisation, with more than 60 years’ experience and an impeccable reputation.
Modern, stylish and spacious, this second floor, north east facing two-bedroom apartment is perfect for those who are looking to right size in a vibrant community. The generous floorplan includes open plan living, dining and kitchen, as well as a study nook. The luxurious master suite features a walk-through wardrobe and large ensuite.
With a host of amazing facilities at your doorstep, The Central in Crace allows you to focus on whatever it is that you find fun and rewarding. Get involved in exciting social outings or relax with a newspaper in the stylish lounge area.
With no maintenance or chores to take up your time, you’re free to do more of what you love.
Exclusive offer! $2,500 towards your moving costs and up to 6 months extended settlement.
- Generous floor plan with approx. 99m2 of living space plus 10m2 balcony
- No stamp duty
- No rates
- No home maintenance
- Peace-of-mind with adaptability to mobility needs and emergency call system
- Bosch appliances
- Re-constituted stone benchtops
- Smart storage solutions
- Study nook
- Ensuite plus powder room
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Secure lift access and no internal stairs
- Secure parking with lockable storage space
- Minutes to medical services, Gungahlin and recreational facilities
- EER 7.5.
The Central facilities
- Lounge with a fireplace, TV, kitchen facilities, coffee machine and daily newspapers
- Residents’ bar
- 24-hour gym with regular fitness classes
- Library and business centre with computers, internet and printers
- Events/games spaces
- Private landscaped gardens with BBQ and alfresco dining
- Lifestyle Officer who coordinates an exciting social calendar based on residents’ interests.
Goodwin Aged Care Services
Goodwin is the ACT’s largest and longest-standing provider of retirement villages and aged care services with four villages across Canberra, three sharing their site with Goodwin residential aged care facilities.
Goodwin is a not-for-profit unlisted Australian Public Company Limited by Guarantee. All surplus funds are reinvested into our care and accommodation services and facilities.
Goodwin is also a public benevolent institution (PBI) and is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). As a PBI, Goodwin is eligible for charity tax concessions such as company tax exemption, stamp duty exemption and payroll tax exemption.
Summary of costs
Residents enter into a Deed of Loan and Licence, which gives you the right to occupy your apartment. The Central offers two financial options so you can choose the option that best suits your personal needs and circumstances.
Prior to the commencement of each financial year Goodwin consults with the residents’ committee to prepare an annual village budget and determine the monthly Recurrent Charges.
Contact Liz, our Sales Officer to book an appointment to view our display suits and have a tour of The Central.
- Garage or Parking Space
- No Steps
- Pets Allowed
- Lift Access
- Secure Access
- Retirement Village
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Independent Living
- Community Bus
- 24 Hour Emergency Call
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Golf Nearby