Peaceful house-like apartment, walk everywhere convenience - Mosman - NSW
Tucked to the rear of the popular building, this first-floor apartment is destined to impress with its exceptionally spacious floor plan, peaceful corner setting and outstanding convenience. beautifully presented throughout with quality appointments, it’s the ultimate easy-care lifestyle haven with secure intercom entry and level lift access to all floors.
Discover a substantial floor plan that includes generous living and dining spaces, entertainer’s balcony and vast 3rd bedroom that works equally as well as a guest retreat or substantial second living room. All the extras are included with ducted a/c, master with ensuite and walk-in robe, plus secure parking for two cars.
This is the perfect location for those looking for village-side, walk everywhere convenience but still value their peace and privacy. This stylish abode sits an easy walk to Bridgepoint’s day-to-day shopping, multiple bus services and the boutiques of Mosman village. It’s also walking distance to Sacred Heart Catholic School and Middle Harbour Public.
• Attractive modern security building framed by established gardens
• Level lift access, positioned on the rear northern corner of the block
• Alfresco balcony with a leafy ambience
• Generous living and dining rooms
• Chef’s stone topped gas kitchen with Miele and Ilve appliances
• Vast 3rd bedroom providing living options, all bedrooms with robes
• Spacious master with walk-in robes and ensuite
• Bamboo flooring, ducted a/c, internal laundry, wall of storage
• Secure basement car parking for two cars
Strata levies: $2,636.69 per quarter
Council rates: $323.65 per quarter
Water rates: $172.04 per quarter
Total on title: 148sqm
Internal area: 118sqm including balcony
Parking area: 30sqm