Assisi Court Retirement Village in the Toowoomba suburb of Newtown is a safe and secure boutique village of 11 units, close to local amenities. It offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
All you need is close at hand:
- A range of shopping and retail services
- Easy access to public transport
- Convenient access to health services in the town and specialist centres including Toowoomba Hospital
- Plenty to explore outdoors, including Laurel Bank Park
- Sporting clubs and entertainment, including Clifford Park Racecourse
- Safe and secure in a fully enclosed, gated community.
- Easy walking distance from Churches, and a short distance from the Newtown Shopping Centre
- 11 unit village
- Generously sized two bedroom units
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas
- BBQ area at the rear of the village, with a large shade umbrella
- Each unit comes with either a single lock up garage or carport
* Images are indicative only
To view the Form 3 (Village Comparison Document) please click the Churches of Christ in Queensland logo which will take you through our website.
Enquire on this property
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre