Crows Nest Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
Situated 40 minutes drive north of Toowoomba, the 20 unit village is co-located with Crows Nest Aged Care Service. Community Care services are also available to residents. The village is located walking distance to the medical centre, pharmacy, shops and public library.
- Your choice of one or two-bedroom homes all with patio
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Combined lounge/dining room with adjoining kitchen
- Full kitchen and laundry for independent living
- Carefully designed for easy mobility
- Single lock-up garage
- Landscaped grounds all taken care of for you
- Premium quality fittings and fixtures
- Modern appliances
- Built-in robes
- Ceiling fans*
- Security screen door
- Raised power points
- Reverse cycle airconditioning*
- Outdoor lighting.
*Available in selected units only
* Images are indicative only
To view the Form 3 (Village Comparison Document) please click the Churches of Christ in Queensland logo which will take you through our website.
Enquire on this property
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre