Fassifern Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
The village is situated at the foot of the southern border ranges in the town of Boonah in South West Queensland, one-hour drive from Brisbane. Each of the 47 units have wide verandahs that entice you to sit and enjoy the view while the landscaped grounds surrounding provide a park-like atmosphere. The village is situated on the same site as Fassifern Aged Care Service, supporting ageing-in-place. Community-based care options are also available.
- Your choice of one, two or two-bedroom with study homes all with terraces
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Separate lounge, dining and bedrooms
- Full kitchen and laundry for independent living
- Carefully designed for easy mobility
- Non-slip floors
- Support and safety rails
- Premium quality fittings, fixtures and appliances
- Ceramic cook top*
- Wall oven and rangehood*
- Built-in robes
- Ceiling fans*
- Security screens and doors*
- Large clothesline
- Raised power points
- Bathroom heat lamp*
- 3,000 litre rain water tank*
- Reverse cycle airconditioning*
- Single remote garage*
- Work bench and extra storage*
- Outdoor lighting.
*Available in selected units only.
* Images are indicative only
To view the Form 3 (Village Comparison Document) please click the Churches of Christ in Queensland logo which will take you through our website.
Enquire on this property
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre