Sugarland Gardens is a beautifully designed retirement village situated on over 5 hectares of lush gardens in a park-like setting.
On-site facilities include beautifully landscaped gardens, a community centre with library, meeting rooms, snooker table, formal lounge areas, indoor kitchen and an outdoor barbecue area. The village hosts a variety of social events and entertainment activities such as regular morning teas, bingo, hoy cards and games, musical performances and indoor bowls.
This established community is well serviced by public transport with a private resident’s only access gate to Stockland shopping centre next door to the village meaning all of your shopping, dining, recreational and health care needs are right on hand.
- Spacious single level design
- One bedroom one bathroom
- Private outdoor patio areas surrounded by fully maintained landscaped gardens
- Fully refurbished beautifully appointed units with quality appliances and built in wardrobes
- 24-hour Emergency Response System
- Community Centre with pool table, library and BBQ area
- Direct access gate to Stockland shopping centre
- Garage and driveway parking (applicable to some units only)
* Images are indicative only
To view the Form 3 (Village Comparison Document) please click the Churches of Christ in Queensland logo which will take you through our website.
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
- Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
- Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
- Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
- Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
- Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of the Code of Conduct or our Village Comparison Document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au
Enquire on this property
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre