Eldercare's Old Oxford Court has all the rewards of beachside living. Located in the suburb of Hove, Old Oxford Court is a leisurely walk to the beach, cafes, shops and restaurants of Jetty Road, Brighton.
This exclusive and boutique group of independent retirement homes is made up of 10 contemporary two-bedroom and two-bedroom plus study villas with private and enclosed backyards - ideal for those who have small pets. Our gardening team pride themselves on the wonderful landscaped common garden areas.
The villas have superior fittings with modern bathroom and kitchen facilities and elegant interior design finishes. Efficient reverse-cycle air conditioning provides for year-round comfort. The automatic roller door garage provides internal access to the home, however it is also an easy walk to access public transport.
Residents have access to a wide range of in-home services such as cleaning, shopping and personal care through Eldercare Service Assist.
Residents also have access to meals, hairdressing and a gym at Eldercare's Oxford residential aged care facility.
A 24-hour maintenance service is provided by Eldercare's professional maintenance staff and the site is close to all facilities including a shopping centre, doctors surgery and local community group.
Now selling off plan - 2 bedroom + study - $565,000 with guaranteed return
- Stunning two-bedroom unit with additional study/formal dining.
- Separate lounge with quality timber laminate flooring overlooking manicured gardens.
- Ample storage throughout the villa.
- Kitchen with modern quality appliances including a double drawer dishwasher, Caesarstone benchtops and plenty of storage.
- Open plan kitchen/dining, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- Private and enclosed rear yard with an easy to maintain garden, suitable for a small pet.
- Garage with auto roller door and internal access for security.
For an information pack or to book a private viewing appointment, please call our Sales Team or send us as email below.
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 44726
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre