Operated by Lendlease, Parkland Villas Booragoon offers resort style living for over 55’s, looking for quality living within a safe and secure environment. Be a part of a great community and enjoy a whole host of amenities including a bowling green, heated swimming pool and spa, alfresco area, billiard table, computer room, library and at the heart of it all, the Clubhouse with many more activities.
Ideally located in the heart of an affluent well-established and leafy suburb, just fifteen minutes from Perth CBD and boasting spacious gardens and quiet cul-de-sacs. Step beyond the village and you’ll find yourself in a bustling area serviced by shops, fine restaurants and all the entertainment you desire.
- One of our larger three-bedroom homes in good condition
- Set in a private location close to all amenities
- Delightful kitchen with views over the courtyard
- High ceilings and open plan layout create a wonderful spacious feel
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Good storage options include a separate storeroom
- Enjoy a large courtyard – perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Second WC
- Coveted double carport
- Bring your pot-plants and create a lovely rear garden oasis
Buying your new home in a retirement village is a little different from buying a traditional home. Parkland Villas Booragoon is a purpose-built community for over 55’s and operates under the WA Retirement Villages Act where you will receive a freehold purple title for your home.
Your home is your sanctuary and your safety is important. With a 24-hour emergency call system, street and walkway lighting and an active neighbourhood watch culture, Parkland Villas Booragoon is a community where you can feel safe and secure in your own surroundings.
We welcome you to book a village tour and learn more about the homes currently available by calling 1800 550 550.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes. Some images may depict items not provided by Lendlease within the units such as furniture and other decorative items.
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 44934
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre