A rural retreat offering a tranquil country retirement lifestyle with expansive views of the Dandenong Ranges.
Tucked away within lush, landscaped gardens with vistas over the Dandenong Ranges, Peppertree Hill retirement village is in the heart of Rowville.
Enjoy a variety of amenities, such as an indoor swimming pool, alfresco dining, a hobby shed, and on-site hairdressing salon, together with a welcoming retirement community and lively calendar of social activities and events.
Discover the best of both worlds with convenient services and natures tranquillity at your fingertips. Close to golf courses, shopping and services, scenic parks, and Rowville Lakes—this is country living at its finest.
- Pet-friendly environment
- Indoor heated swimming pool and spa
- Secure caravan storage
- Cinematic viewing room
- Regular chemist deliveries
- Village bus for shopping and outings
- Regular visits from hairdressers, barbers, and podiatrists
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Walk to Stud Park Shopping Centre
- Walk to Stud Park Reserve
- Medical services nearby and 6 km to Mulgrave Private Hospital