Your new retirement lifestyle in Castle Hill awaits - Castle Hill - NSW
Enjoy maintenance-free retirement living in Sydney’s leafy Hills District at Anglicare Castle Hill. Anglicare Castle Hill Village offers a wonderful retirement lifestyle in a tranquil yet convenient setting, provided by a trusted and caring, Christian, not-for-profit organisation.
Stay connected with public buses travelling through the village for easy access to all parts of Castle Hill, surrounding suburbs and the city. The Village is conveniently located close the shops, cinemas, restaurants, churches and hospitals. With everything at your doorstep you can stay healthy and active in this friendly community of social retirees.
- State-of-the-art Health Centre
- Infoor hydrotherapy and lap pools
- Wills Café open 7 days
- Bowling and croquet green
- Village bus
- Computer and games room
- Resident garden and workshop
- Community centres
- BBQ areas
- Guest accommodation
- Onsite chaplaincy and church services
- Registered nurse
- 24-hour medical support
- Bulk-billed medical centre
- Hopetoun Village: 2-bed units from $446,000
- Warrina Village: 2-bed duplex villa $770,000
- Mowll Village: 1-bed apartment $615,000
- Flinders Village: 1-bed unit $315,000
Make an appointment to view our 1 and 2 bedroom accommodation and tour the village.
Images are indicative only.
Information correct as at 1112/19 and subject to change without notice.
You will need to pay a departure fee when you leave the village.
- Retirement Village
- Swimming Pool
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Bowling Green
- Cafe or Restaurant
- Independent Living
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Bowling Green Nearby