Operated by Lendlease, Timberside Villas offers resort style living for over 55’s, looking for quality living within a safe and secure environment. Be a part of a great community and enjoy a whole host of amenities including a bowling green, swimming pool, alfresco area, library and at the heart of it all, the bustling Clubhouse that overlooks the popular bowling green.
Ideally located in Perth’s northern suburbs, set against a backdrop of picturesque gardens this village is adjacent to Woodvale Shopping Centre and just a short drive to the stunning beaches of Sorrento and cosmopolitan cafes at Hillarys Boat Harbour and only a short distance to the local train station.
- Popular two-bedroom design villa – ready to move into
- Freshly painted throughout
- New quality floorcoverings
- Light and bright vibe with open plan layout and high ceilings
- Both bedrooms are a generous size with built in robes
- Great location close to Woodvale shops
- Great sized modern kitchen with quality appliances
- Freshly painted
- Split system air conditioning
- Solar panels
- Undercover parking
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Close to The Lodge and village facilities
- Large storage shed
Buying your new home in a retirement village is a little different from buying a traditional home. Timberside Villas is a purpose-built community for over 55’s and operates under the WA Retirement Villages Act where you will receive a freehold strata title for your home.
Your home is your sanctuary and your safety is important. With a 24-hour emergency call system, street and walkway lighting and an active neighbourhood watch culture, Timberside Villas is a community where you can feel safe and secure in your own surroundings.
We welcome you to book a village tour and learn more about the homes currently available by calling 1800 550 550.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes. Some images may depict items not provided by Lendlease within the units such as furniture and other decorative items.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre