Operated by Lendlease, Parkland Villas Woodlands offers resort style living for over 55’s, looking for quality living within a safe and secure environment. Be a part of a great community and enjoy a whole host of amenities including a bowling green, heated swimming pool, spa, alfresco area, computer room, library and at the heart of it all, the Clubhouse that bustles with activity.
Located in the heart of well-established suburbs, in a thriving area with shops, restaurants and cinemas, is a tranquil haven set amongst lovely gardens. Also, situated on main bus routes for your convenience.
- Spacious, well-presented, three-bedroom villa
- Great orientation offering ample natural light
- Mature cottage garden setting
- Fresh from a recent refurbishment with new paint and floorcoverings
- Short walk to the many social and recreational amenities on offer
- Desirable kitchen with good storage, benchtops and quality appliances
- Generous sized living areas
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Spacious covered courtyard area with additional storage area
- Solar electricity
- Adjacent carport^^
- 24-hour emergency call system
Buying your new home in a retirement village is a little different from buying a traditional home. Parkland Villas Woodlands is a purpose-built community for over 55’s and operates under the WA Retirement Villages Act where you will receive a freehold purple title for your home.
Your home is your sanctuary and your safety is important. With a 24-hour emergency call system, street and walkway lighting and an active neighbourhood watch culture, Parkland Villas Woodlands is a community where you can feel safe and secure in your own surroundings.
We welcome you to book a village tour and learn more about the homes currently available by calling 1800 550 550.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes. Some images may depict items not provided by Lendlease within the units such as furniture and other decorative items.
^^ The carport/car bay referred to above is not included in the purchase price of $450,000 stated above, and is available for an additional $15,000.
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 48007
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre