Newly refurbished two-bedroom apartment from $600,000 now available
A small community of only 18 apartments Uniting Copeland Gardens is situated in the peaceful tree lined street of Beecroft. Its location means you are only a short walk from Beecroft village and train station. Residents enjoy shared community activities between our two Beecroft villages.
Contemporary apartments are open plan and spacious, with generous natural light and overlook the leafy gardens of the village.
You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
• Community room
• Pet friendly
• BBQ area
• Social and activities club
In your home
• Open plan living dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony or courtyard
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garage spaces are leased separately to unit – contact our team to find out more about costs
• Walking group
• Movie night
• Rosary hour
• Craft group
In your community
• The Beecroft Bowling and Recreation Club: 1-minute walk
• Beecroft Community Centre: 1-minute walk
• Beecroft Place Shopping Centre: 3-minute walk
• Beecroft train station: 5-minute walk
• Beecroft Lawn Tennis Club: 6-minute walk
• Pennant Hills Golf Club: 2-minute drive
• West Pennant Hills Sports Club: 5-minute drive
• Pennant Hills Park: 6 -minute drive
• Macquarie Centre: 12-minute drive
• Castle Towers: 16-minute drive
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.
Still open for inspection; with your safety in mind
A number of our display apartments at select villages remain open for one-on-one private inspections. There’ll be a maximum of one sales agent and one customer at each appointment, for peace of mind.
We're closely following government guidance for visits, and have introduced extra measures to keep you safe.
Call us today to book your inspection.
If you can’t make it in person to our village, get in touch and we can arrange a virtual tour
To learn more about Uniting Copeland Gardens or to take a tour call or email our team using the enquiry form below.
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 48351
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre