Conveniently located village in the centre of Nowra - Nowra - NSW
Lovely Studio apartment & one bedroom apartment currently available
from $190,000 - $300,000
Surrounded by fully maintained gardens and located in the heart of Nowra’s Central Business District near the beautiful Shoalhaven River, Uniting Nowra is only a short walk to the main street, clubs, public transport and medical services. The best of the South Coast is at your fingertips when you choose to call Nowra home with beaches, National Parks and an abundance of charming villages to stop in at for a coffee all within a 30-minutes’ drive.
Apartments features a galley style kitchen, contemporary fixtures and finishes, reverse cycle air conditioning and a private balcony where you can relax with cuppa and a good book. Catch-up with village neighbours at one of the social morning teas, craft group or while tending to the plants in the greenhouse.
You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
• Community room
• BBQ area
• Residential aged care on site
• Lift access to apartments
• Shared laundry
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
• Open plan living spaces
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Private balcony
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garage spaces for lease
• Morning / afternoon teas
• Art and craft group
In your community:
• Local Shopping Centre: 5 minute walk
• Shoalhaven Ex-Serviceman’s Club: 5-minute walk
• Nowra Library: 5 minute walk
• Roxy Cinema: 2 minute walk
• Nowra Aquatic Centre: 13 minute walk / 3 minute drive
• Stockland Shopping Centre: 13 minute walk / 3 minute drive
• Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre: 10 minute walk / 3 minute drive
• Shoalhaven River: 10 minute walk / 3 minute drive
• Nowra Showgrounds: 8 minute walk
• Shoalhaven District Memorial Hospital: 13 minute walk / 3 minute drive
You will pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.
Still open for inspection; with your safety in mind
A number of our display apartments at select villages remain open for one-on-one private inspections. There’ll be a maximum of one sales agent and one customer at each appointment, for peace of mind.
We're closely following government guidance for visits, and have introduced extra measures to keep you safe.
Call us today to book your inspection.
If you can’t make it in person to our village, get in touch and we can arrange a virtual tour
To learn more about Uniting Manning House or to book a tour call or email our team using the enquiry form below.
- Retirement Village
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Independent Living
- Community Bus
- 24 Hour Emergency Call
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Shops Nearby