Newly refurbished two-bedroom apartment from $750,000 now available
Situated in leafy Beecroft, moments from Beecroft Place shopping centre and Beecroft station. Uniting Bramley is favoured amongst Beecroft locals for its location when choosing to downsize.
Apartments are generously sized, modern kitchens with stone benchtops throughout and spacious outdoor entertaining areas that extend the living spaces.
Click on the virtual link to view one of our apartments. Please note the apartment shown is an example only, to view available apartments please book a private tour.
To book a tour of Uniting Bramley call 1800 864 846 or email our team using the enquiry form below.
In your village:
• Community room
• BBQ area
• Social and activities club
• Lift access to apartments
In your home:
• Open plan living and dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony/courtyard
• 24-hour emergency call system
• All units with parking and storage cage
• Walking group
• Movie night
• Rosary hour
• Craft group
In your community
• The Beecroft Bowling and Recreation Club: 1-minute walk
• Beecroft Community Centre: 1-minute walk
• Beecroft Place Shopping Centre: 3-minute walk
• Beecroft train station: 5-minute walk
• Beecroft Lawn Tennis Club: 6-minute walk
• Pennant Hills Golf Club: 2-minute drive
• West Pennant Hills Sports Club: 5-minute drive
• Pennant Hills Park: 6 -minute drive
• Macquarie Centre: 12-minute drive
• Castle Towers: 16-minute drive
You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care.
To learn more about Uniting Bramley or to take a tour call 1800 864 846 or email our team using the enquiry form below.
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 48488
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre