Retirement living in prime location - Beecroft - NSW
|Spacious 2 bedroom + study with ensuite apartment now available from $830,000|
Situated in leafy Beecroft, moments from Beecroft Place shopping centre and Beecroft station. Uniting Bramley is favoured amongst Beecroft locals for its location when choosing to downsize.
Apartments are generously sized with separate study, modern kitchens with stone benchtops throughout and spacious outdoor entertaining areas that extend the living spaces.
Depending on which pricing option you choose, you may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
• Community room
• BBQ area
• Social and activities club
• Lift access to apartments
In your home:
• Open plan living and dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony/courtyard
• 24-hour emergency call system
• All units with parking and storage cage
• Walking group
• Movie night
• Rosary hour
• Craft group
In your community
• The Beecroft Bowling and Recreation Club: 1-minute walk
• Beecroft Community Centre: 1-minute walk
• Beecroft Place Shopping Centre: 3-minute walk
• Beecroft train station: 5-minute walk
• Beecroft Lawn Tennis Club: 6-minute walk
• Pennant Hills Golf Club: 2-minute drive
• West Pennant Hills Sports Club: 5-minute drive
• Pennant Hills Park: 6 -minute drive
• Macquarie Centre: 12-minute drive
• Castle Towers: 16-minute drive
You will pay a departure fee when you leave this village
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.
Still open for inspection; with your safety in mind
A number of our display apartments at select villages remain open for one-on-one private inspections. There’ll be a maximum of one sales agent and one customer at each appointment, for peace of mind.
We're closely following government guidance for visits, and have introduced extra measures to keep you safe.
Call us today to book your inspection.
If you can’t make it in person to our village, get in touch and we can arrange a virtual tour
To learn more about Uniting Bramley or to take a tour call 1800 864 846 or email our team using the enquiry form below.
- Garage or Parking Space
- Lift Access
- Secure Access
- Retirement Village
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Independent Living
- 24 Hour Emergency Call
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Golf Nearby