A friendly community in a quiet neighbourhood, Uniting Mayflower Pendle Hill is conveniently close to vibrant Parramatta and Westmead with their extensive shopping, dining, entertainment and health amenities.
At home, medical consultants as well as hairdressing, beautician and podiatry services regularly visit the village while, for a day out, bus services at the front of the village provide direct access to the heart of Parramatta and greater Sydney.
Family, friends and pets are always welcome and you’ll find plenty of space to entertain, both in your bright, open plan villa and throughout the common areas of the village.
In your village:
• Community centre
• Visiting hair / beauty therapist
• Medical consultation room
• Swimming Pool
• BBQ area
• Pet friendly
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private verandah / courtyard
• Clothes drying machine
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garages for lease
• Residents' social committee
• Bus trips (shopping)
In your community:
• Bus stop (708, 711, S8 services): 1-minute walk
• IGA Supermarket: 5-minute drive / 5 minutes by bus
• Pendle Hill Train Station: 5-minute drive / 20-minute walk
• Constitution Hill Village: 15 minutes by bus
• Wentworthville Train Station: 15 minutes by bus
• Uniting Mayflower Wentworthville Village: 15 minutes by bus / 5-minute drive
• Seven Hills RSL: 15 minutes by bus / 10-minute drive
• Westmead Hospital: 20 minutes by bus / 10-minute drive
• Westfield Parramatta: 30 minutes by bus / 25-minute drive
• Parramatta Train Station: 30 minutes by bus
You will pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.
To learn more about Uniting Mayflower Pendle Hill or to book a tour call or email our team using the enquiry form below.
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 48636
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre