Currently no vacancies available. Contact the Uniting team to enquire or join the waitlist.
If you’re seeking a peaceful lifestyle in a small community, Uniting Mayflower Wentworthville is ideal.
The handy village bus stop takes you into the heart of Parramatta CBD, a vibrant hub for shopping, entertainment and dining. Backing onto Milson Park, you’re just a brief stroll to Coles, public transport and Westmead hospital.
It’s a friendly community where you can do your own thing or catch up with neighbours at one of the many social activities and the fortnightly art and craft group.
Your spacious villa features open plan living leading to your own private courtyard and front porch looking out onto the immaculate village gardens where a gazebo and BBQ are perfect for entertaining friends and family.
In your village:
• Community room
• BBQ area
• Pet friendly
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
• Open plan living / kitchen / dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private porch / courtyard
• Clothes drying machine
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garages available for lease
• Bus trips (shopping)
• Residents’ social committee
• Visiting hair / beauty therapist
• Art and craft group
In your community:
• Bus stop (705,708,711,818 services): 1-minute walk
• Bus stop (T61, T62, T63, T64, T65): 5-minute walk
• Milson Park: 5-minute walk
• Coles Westmead: 2-minute walk
• Westmead Hospital: 5-minute walk
• Westmead Train Station: 12-minute walk
• Parramatta Golf Club: 5-minute drive / 15 minutes by bus
• Parramatta RSL Club: 10-minute drive
• Westfield Parramatta: 15-minute drive / 20 minutes by bus
You will pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.
To learn more about Uniting Mayflower Wentworthville or to book a tour call or email our team using the enquiry form below.
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 48754
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre