Come along for a village tour to view our brand new villas on Thursday 4th November from 10am-2pm.
To find out more, contact our sales consultant Sherry by calling 0427346010.
Set in the foothills of the Blue Mountains nearby the Hawkesbury River and picture-perfect tree-lined streets, residents appreciate the pace of retirement living at Uniting Hawkesbury.
Take a morning stroll around the neighbouring gardens, or nip out to the nearby Windsor Street village for coffee and a scone. For grocery shopping and specialty stores, Richmond Marketplace is only a 2-minute drive away.
Don’t be put off by the rural setting you’ll find Uniting Hawkesbury is conveniently located within 11-minute walk from Richmond train station connecting you with greater Sydney with ease.
Uniting Hawkesbury's independent living offers one and two-bedroom apartments and villas overlooking the leafy surrounds and features contemporary fixtures and finishes with open plan living spaces and internal laundry.
To book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]
You will pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
• Community centre
• Pet friendly
• BBQ area
• Hair salon
• Residential aged care on site
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
• Open plan living / kitchen / dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony / courtyard
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garages
• Residents’ social committee
In your community:
• Bus stop (668, 680, 682 services): 1-minute walk
• Richmond Train Station: 5-minute drive
• Richmond Market Place: 5-minute drive
• Windsor Street Shops: 2-minute drive
• Windsor Street Medical Centre: 2-minute drive
• Richmond Golf Club: 6-minute drive
• Hawkesbury Race course:10-minute drive
• Richmond Club: 5-minute drive
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre