Operated by Lendlease, Parkland Villas Mandurah offers resort style living for over 55’s, looking for quality living within a safe and secure environment. Be a part of a great community and enjoy a whole host of amenities including a bowling green, swimming pool, spa, workshop and computer room. Should you require further activities there is always something happening at the Village Centre.
Ideally located in Halls Head, at the heart of a popular coastal destination and only moments away from the prestigious canal precinct. Also, with the Mandurah foreshore only moments way, you can enjoy dining, shopping, boating and fishing activities every day.
- Flexible three-bedroom or two-bedroom plus study configuration
- Great location within the welcoming village of Parkland Villas Mandurah
- Spacious open plan living spaces leading out to alfresco area
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances
- Fresh, light and bright interior with high ceilings
- Repainted throughout
- Built in robes to bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Fully fenced private garden area
- Solar Panels
- A must see villa that ticks all the boxes for living space and storage
Buying your new home in a retirement village is a little different from buying a traditional home. Parkland Villas Mandurah is a purpose-built community for over 55’s and operates under the WA Retirement Villages Act where you will receive a freehold purple title for your home.
Your home is your sanctuary and your safety is important. With a 24-hour emergency call system, street and walkway lighting and an active neighbourhood watch culture, Parkland Villas Mandurah is a community where you can feel safe and secure in your own surroundings.
Visit us Monday to Friday, or Saturday by appointment only. We welcome you to book a village tour and learn more about the homes currently available by calling 1800 550 550.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes. Some images may depict items not provided by Lendlease within the units such as furniture and other decorative items.
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 48915
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre