Retirement living in a relaxed sea-side location
Located in the popular beach suburb of Manly, residents of Uniting Wesley Heights enjoy relaxed seaside living whilst being conveniently located minutes from shops and public transport. A short walk takes you to Manly Corso with regular bus services to Westfield Warringah Mall and Northern Beaches Hospital. Local favourites Ivanhoe Park and Bowling Club are also within a short stroll, making this the perfect location for lively independent living.
The spacious two-bedroom apartments feature open plan modern kitchen, living and dining with sunny balconies or courtyards that overlook beautiful manicured lawns. There's also great social options for retirement living at Uniting Wesley Heights. With sweeping views over Manly the residents lounge is a tranquil spot to catch up over a cuppa or read the morning paper.
You will have to pay departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
• Community centre
• Men's shed
• Pet friendly
• Residential aged care on site
• Hair salon
• Lift access to apartments
• Nearby community shop
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony/courtyard
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garages for lease
• Walking Group
• Exercise Group
In your community:
• Manly Bowling Club: 5-minute walk
• Manly Beach: 10-minute walk
• Manly Corso: 15-minute walk
• Manly Wharf: 15-minute walk
• Manly Golf Club: 11-minute walk / 5 minutes by bus
• Northern Beaches Hospital: 20-minute drive / 20 minutes by bus
You will pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care.
To learn more about Uniting Wesley Heights or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre