Beautifully renovated 2 bedroom home - Deakin - ACT
Beautiful light-filled fully renovated 2 bedroom townhouses, including new kitchen and bathroom and new paint and carpet throughout.
- NO Stamp Duty!
- Fully maintained home
- Stunning communal gardens
- Community facilities including pool and spa
- 24/7 staff
- Onsite restaurant
- Own internal Laundry
PLEASE CALL TO ORGANISE YOUR OWN PRIVATE VIEWING
Click here for our virtual tour.
The Grange is located close to public transport and only 300m to Deakin shops which include an IGA supermarket, pharmacy, newsagent and post office, coffee shops and restaurant. For all other needs, it’s a short drive to key locations in Canberra including:
- Canberra Hospital: 8-minute drive
- John James Private Hospital, Medical Specialists & Medical Centre: 2-minute drive
- The shops, restaurants, and cafes of Manuka Village: 6-minute drive
- Kingston Foreshore: 9-minute drive
- Canberra City: 9-minute drive
- Westfield Woden: 9-minute drive
ABOUT THE GRANGE
The Grange Deakin is home to an established and welcoming community of friends, set amongst beautiful established gardens that our residents regularly enjoy, in the quiet, leafy suburb of Deakin.
At the heart of the village is Murray House. Here residents have exclusive use of our lounge room with fireplace, dining room, an indoor heated pool and spa, hairdresser and library for themselves and their invited guests. Murray House also hosts regular resident-run activities including happy hours, craft groups and our outings for the resident’s enjoyment.
- Pets Allowed
- Retirement Village
- Swimming Pool
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Cafe or Restaurant
- Independent Living
- Community Bus
- 24 Hour Emergency Call
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Bowling Green Nearby