Easy, open plan living - Doncaster - VIC
Retirement living at its best!
Wonderfully positioned on the top floor, this two bedroom penthouse apartment offers the pinnacle of low-maintenance living. Boasting stunning views over Doncaster and Templestowe, the full length balcony is the perfect place to entertain your friends and family.
The quality finish of this apartment and open plan layout is sure to delight. The kitchen overlooks the lounge and is sure to impress with granite benchtops and built in stainless steel appliances including induction cooktop and integrated dishwasher. Other noteable features include the powder room, European laundry, ducted heating and cooling throughout, video intercom and a reserved car space/storage cupboard for those that are driving.
Don’t miss the rare opportunity to call this beautiful apartment your new home!
- Spacious full length balcony with views over Doncaster and Templestowe
- Granite benchtops
- Stainless steel appliances including induction cooktop and integrated dishwasher
- Open plan lounge dining
- Additional powder room
- European laundry
- Dining with white tablecloth waiter service
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Formal lounge with grand piano
- Cosy fireplaces and conversation nooks
- Tea and coffee lounge/café
- Library with internet café
- Theatrette with surround sound and big screen viewing for movies, sport etc.
- Games room/billiards room
- Hairdressing salon and podiatrist suite
- Various relaxation lounges
- Craft room
- Medical suite
- Gymnasium Spa/pool
- Woodworking workshop
- Alfresco dining areas
- Private courtyard
- Emergency staff assist system
- Secure underground parking
Call today to book an inspection!
About Aveo Domainé:
Positioned in the heart of Doncaster, Aveo Domainé is conveniently located just minutes from Doncaster Westfield Shopping Centre.
About Aveo Retirement Villages:
Aveo Retirement Living has been refining its recipe for living well in retirement for over 20 years. Our success is due to our ability to combine all the right ingredients, a wide range of affordable, well-designed homes, friendly like-minded neighbours, useful amenities, practical services and attentive, on-site staff. While most of our residents are no longer working, they definitely have not retired from life. In fact, they are more involved than ever, taking on opportunities to explore new leisure pursuits, new friendships and a new lifestyle within communities of people their own age, with whom they can share common interests. We encourage this type of independent living and are deeply committed to ensuring all of our residents live well.
The buyer must also enter into a separate contract with the retirement village.