Spacious villa, ideal for entertaining - Doncaster - VIC
Retirement living at its best!
This spacious two bedroom villa with attached garage is perfectly located in the heart of the Aveo Domainé community.
Boasting 9ft ceilings and a generous kitchen opening to the lounge and dining area, this open plan layout is perfect for entertaining friends and family. The kitchen is well-equipped and features stone benchtops, double oven, gas cooking and an integrated dishwasher.
The villa also offers generous storage space with a walk in wardrobe in the main bedroom and built in wardrobe and storage cupboards throughout. There is also a large laundry with direct access to the attached garage for your convenience. You can enjoy your days in your new home with a morning cuppa or even some gardening in your private courtyard.
- Two bedrooms
- Attached garage with internal access
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
- New carpet
- Freshly painted
- Ducted heating
- Air conditioning in the living area
- Built in appliances
*Photos are indicative of a similar property.
- Dining with white tablecloth waiter service
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Formal lounge with grand piano
- Cosy fireplaces and conversation nooks
- Tea and coffee lounge/café
- Library with internet café
- Theatrette with surround sound and big screen viewing for movies, sport etc.
- Games room/billiards room
- Hairdressing salon and podiatrist suite
- Various relaxation lounges
- Craft room
- Medical suite
- Gymnasium Spa/pool
- Woodworking workshop
- Alfresco dining areas
- Private courtyard
- Emergency staff assist system
- Secure underground parking
Call today to book an inspection!
About Aveo Domainé:
Positioned in the heart of Doncaster, Aveo Domainé is conveniently located just minutes from Doncaster Westfield Shopping Centre.
About Aveo Retirement Villages:
Aveo Retirement Living has been refining its recipe for living well in retirement for over 20 years. Our success is due to our ability to combine all the right ingredients, a wide range of affordable, well-designed homes, friendly like-minded neighbours, useful amenities, practical services and attentive, on-site staff. While most of our residents are no longer working, they definitely have not retired from life. In fact, they are more involved than ever, taking on opportunities to explore new leisure pursuits, new friendships and a new lifestyle within communities of people their own age, with whom they can share common interests. We encourage this type of independent living and are deeply committed to ensuring all of our residents live well.
The buyer must also enter into a separate contract with the retirement village.
- Pets Allowed