OFTEN SOUGHT – RARELY FOUND! - Lake Munmorah - NSW
Positioned near the entrance to the beautiful Lake Munmorah Over 55’s Residential Resort, this immaculately presented, architecturally designed 3 bedroom home with its own back garden has it all. The house has all the privacy, tranquility and seclusion you would want. Spacious, and with a floor plan that flows throughout, it will not stay on the market for long.
- The kitchen is open plan and custom built with a built in wall oven,
dishwasher, pot drawers, double bowl sink and large pantry. Granite benchtops and high gloss cupboard doors complete the picture.
- The main bedroom has an ensuite plus there is another full bathroom.
- Insulation throughout the home.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning plus ceiling fans.
- There is a lovely covered outdoor room to enjoy the garden in all weathers.
- Gas stove plus another gas bayonet in lounge room.
- The home is constructed with a steel frame and a 'Colorbond' steel roof to keep maintenance to a minimum.
- Remote fully enclosed double garage.
- Solar electricity panels.
- Fly screens, flick mixer taps, ceiling fans, lever handles and panelled
doors featured throughout the home.
- Walking distance to 2 different shopping locations including a
new large Woolworths complex.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- Full size tennis court.
- Fully equipped gymnasium.
- Professional bowling green.
- Pet friendly.
- No entry fees, no exit fees, no council rates and no stamp duty.
- Water sports, fishing and boating opportunities are endless; we are
situated between two beautiful lakes, Lake Munmorah and Lake
Macquarie which is open to the ocean. We are also 5 minutes drive to
the National Park with some of the best beaches on the East Coast.
Home owners at Lake Munmorah Residential Resort enjoy the very best recreational facilities for the over 50’s. The resort is on 7 acres and includes beautiful landscaped gardens and picnic areas, 2 swimming pools (one is an indoor heated lap pool), a full size tennis court, a professional bowling green, and a fully equipped gymnasium. The residents’ clubhouse is a magnificent facility which features a competition size billiards table that previously belonged to Eddie Charlton, a bar area where residents enjoy happy hour, a library, timber fire place, dance floor and a variety of other activities. Residents also enjoy the convenience of the courtesy bus which takes them to local shopping centres on a regular basis.
- Garage or Parking Space
- Pets Allowed
- Secure Access
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Waterfront Site
- Caravan Parking / Storage
- Bowling Green
- Golf Course or Putting Green
- Boat Parking / Storage
- Gated Complex
- Independent Living
- Community Bus
- 24 Hour Emergency Call
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Bowling Green Nearby
- Boating Nearby