Campbell Estate in the Cessnock Hunter Valley region is the perfect location for the lifestyle you’ve always wanted with resort style facilities. Now you can live the community and country lifestyle you deserve without the big price tag.
Brand new Lifestyle Living Community!
Campbell Estate offers you:
- More than 160 land lease sites with a variety of quality house designs to from which to choose
- Resort style facilities set amongst expansive landscaped surrounds
- Approved community features – covered swimming pool, resident clubhouse including theatre, gym, craft room, games room, multi-purpose room, community garden, café/bar/kitchen, indoor/outdoor dining, bowling green, and BBQ areas
- Enjoy brand new modern, low maintenance living with quality finishes
- Close to bowling and golf clubs, medical services, transport, city centre and shopping centres
Surrounded by verdant countryside, Cessnock is the largest town in Australia’s oldest wine region and the perfect place to explore the acclaimed wineries and cellar doors where you can also enjoy your new lifestyle with like-minded people.
Lifestyle Land Lease Community
Restricted to the over 55’s, this wonderful village is situated in the Hunter Valley, Australia’s oldest and one of the best known wine regions. It has always been highly regarded as one of the countries most popular holiday and retirement destinations. Campbell Estate is located 10 minutes drive from Broke Road, the centre of the Hunter Valley wine region; and only a short drive from some of the Hunter Valley’s best golf courses. If bowling is your preference, the Estate has a strong relationship with the East Cessnock Bowling Club (the Comets) and is a short trip for the community bus.
Take a deep breath, absorb the rolling vine-filled country landscape and you’re ready for your next adventure of wine, food and fun in retirement living.
The Hunter Valley exudes an energy and personality all of its own, and when it comes to a place to celebrate the good life, there’s no place better.
When you purchase a home in Campbell Estate, there is;
- No land tax;
- No rates;
- No stamp duty;
- No exit fees if you sell; and
- You keep 100% of any capital gains if you sell.
That’s why more and more people are choosing to retire into land lease communities. A smart choice for comfort, lifestyle and financial confidence.
Register your interest now! See below for contact details.
See other properties by Lincoln Place please visit Lincolnplace.com.au