Operated by Lendlease, Homestay Village offers resort style living for over 55’s, looking for quality living within a safe and secure environment. This great little community has a whole host of amenities including a heated pool and spa, computer room, billiard table and at the heart of it all, the Clubhouse that hosts many different activities throughout the week.
Ideally located in the heart of a well-established suburb, just moments away from an array of shops, restaurants and cafes, is this beautiful village with a home just waiting for your personal touch. From the moment you arrive, a feeling of relaxation will wash over you.
- Tastefully refurbished inside with new paint, flooring and blinds
- Sleek new kitchen appliances
- Two bedrooms with new carpet, with flexibility to use the second bedroom as a study or hobby room
- Two bathrooms
- A generously sized covered and private courtyard, perfect to the enjoy your morning coffee or entertain your family and friends
- Solar panels
- Secure roller shutters to the front windows
- Split system air conditioning and ceiling fan in the master bedroom
- Conveniently located near the Clubhouse and village facilities
- All offers considered
Buying your new home in a retirement village is a little different from buying a traditional home. Homestay Village is a purpose-built community for over 55’s and operates under the WA Retirement Villages Act where you will receive a lease loan for your home.
Choose your way to retire with Lendlease and ask about our new contract options.
Your home is your sanctuary and your safety is important. With a 24-hour emergency call system, nightly security patrols, CCTV video surveillance, street and walkway lighting and an active neighbourhood watch culture, Homestay Village is a community where you can feel safe and secure.
We welcome you to book a village tour and learn more about the homes currently available by calling 1800 550 550.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes. Some images may depict items not provided by Lendlease within the units such as furniture and other decorative items.
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 53018
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre