Seachange over 50s Lifestyle Resort - Arundel - QLD
Known as the great entertainer this home has a large rear alfresco overlooking the Coombabah Lakelands Reserve with access from the lounge by sliding stacker doors bringing the outdoors in. The master bedroom is huge with a large walk in robe and spacious ensuite. Two guest bedrooms and separate bathroom are located at the front of the home.
The bright, light kitchen is a chef's delight with stone benches, dishwasher and gas cooking. The oversized single garage has room for storage and access to the drying court.
Looking for comfort and room to move - this home is for you.
- Huge master bedroom and ensuite
- Two further bedrooms with built in robes
- Separate guest bathroom
- Light filled open plan living and dining areas
- Access to the alfresco from the lounge by sliding stacker doors
- White shutters throughout
- Large alfresco overlooking bushland plus front patio
- 3 remote control blinds to alfresco area
- Gourmet kitchen and stone bench tops and gas cooktop
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Oversized single garage with internal access
Voted Queensland's Best Seniors Living, Seachange Arundel represents the new vision for Australian over-50s living - a model based on choice, lifestyle and true community spirit. Our gated country club estate offers a lifestyle rich in activity, interaction and events.
Seachange Arundel is the Gold Coast's most centrally located over-50s lifestyle community. The Arundel Plaza shopping centre, medical centre and tavern are located across the road. The Gold Coast University Hospital is close by; there is easy access to the M1 and the light rail.
In tune with nature, the lifestyle community is bordered by the Coombabah Lakelands, featuring walking trails and natural parklands.
At the heart of this award winning Resort is a 5-star Country Club filled with facilities to nourish our resident's minds, bodies and souls.
NO stamp duty - NO exit fees - NO deferred management costs. - NO rates to council
* Club house with full social calendar all year round & monthly shows
* Tennis courts and BBQ area
* 2 x community gardens
* Cinema with free foxtel and netflix
* Walking trails and dog park
* Semi commercial kitchen for events
* Art studio and workshop
* Bowling green, pool room, darts and table tennis, fully licensed bars
* Community library
* 2 x outdoor pools perfect for visitors
* Indoor heated lap pool and spa
* Sauna, steam and massage rooms
* Well equipped gymnasium