PACIFIC PALMS VILLAGE - Burpengary - QLD
Full length Bullnose Veranda, Corner Block Priced for quick sale… $154,900
- Consisting of two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and fans, this home is sure to appeal. A full length Bullnose Verandah adds to the spacious aspect of this home, with a good sized kitchen overlooking the Dining/Lounge area.
- Your power needs are also well catered for with the Solar Electricity system seeing to that. This home is well featured with good height ceilings and a 2-way bathroom with seperate toilet/laundry facilities.
- If tinkering and fixing things is your passion, this house may be the answer for you, with a great sized shed built at the rear of the carport, complete with benches and vice.
Some of the properties features are…
- 2 bed with Built in Robes
- Split system Ac
- Great Sized tool shed
- Full Length Bullnose Verandah
- Solar Electricity System
- Corner Location
- Open Carport
For a personalised inspection contact the Pacific Palms Sales team today to arrange. This property at this price…Won’t last long
PACIFIC PALMS VILLAGE
Pacific Palms Village offers affordable resort lifestyle and security for the over 50’s
- Just a few steps to bus stop, and a short drive to rail, hospitals and libraries.
- Amenities include a clubhouse, licensed bar, competition size bowling green, 2 swimming pools, indoor bowls, aerobics, line dancing, bus trips and more
- Conveniently close to Burpengary shopping village and Westfield Northlakes shopping centre, and 10 minutes to nearest waterfront boardwalks and fishing.
- A short drive to the popular Redcliffe seaside village and café precincts, or a little further to the beautiful tourist destinations of Glass House Mountains, or Mooloolaba and Caloundra seaside holiday areas
- There is no charge for Council rates, water and use of Village facilities.
- Full capital growth with no entry or exit costs
- Weekly costs *$150.28 with many eligible for government rebates.
- Government Rebates for eligible applicants vary up to approximately $67.00* per week and will need to be confirmed with your Government or Centrelink Department.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately describe home/items listed for sale, however the description is not a guarantee as to the condition or inclusions in the home. It therefore remains the purchasers responsibility to inspect the home and to establish the condition and inclusions to their own satisfaction.
- Garage or Parking Space
- Retirement Village
- Swimming Pool
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Caravan Parking / Storage
- Bowling Green
- Boat Parking / Storage
- Gated Complex
- Independent Living
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Bowling Green Nearby
- Boating Nearby