Come and enjoy retirement your way at Park Meadows by Uniting. Do your own thing, or join our friendly community in a wide range of activities. Either way, without the worries of home maintenance, you’re free to focus on living your best life.
At Park Meadows, you can choose your own comfort zone with a range of apartment types designed for independent living, conveniently located right opposite Parramatta Park and within close proximity to the Westmead Health Precinct.
Park Meadows offers all the pleasures and conveniences of a true village experience with its own café, salon, seniors gym, chapel, dedicated clubroom, outdoor entertainment and BBQ facilities. These shared spaces make for natural connections with neighbours and locals, while the central village green is the perfect place to spend time with family and friends, children and grandchildren.
Each apartment boasts light-filled windows, stylish fixtures and fittings, and a private outdoor space, just waiting for you to make it your own.
With an eye to your future comfort, we’ve incorporated ageing-in-place architectural principles such as level flooring and generous doorways and corridors – placing Park Meadows at the forefront of retirement living design.
If you’d like your apartment cleaned or enjoy socialising over a freshly-cooked meal in our clubroom, we have additional Assisted Living services to support your lifestyle. If you or your partner need some extra support with things like medication, health checks or personal care, we can help with that too - allowing you to live your way with in-home assistance tailored to your needs.
You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
- Community room
- Seniors’ Gym
- Hair and beauty salon
- Pet friendly living
- BBQ facilities
- Residential aged care on site
- Lift access to apartments
In your home:
- Open plan living spaces
- Single level layout
- Built in wardrobes with plenty of storage
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony / courtyard
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Secure underground parking included
- Basement storage cage
In your community:
- Parramatta Park: 2-minute walk
- Westmead Hospital and health precinct: 5-minute walk
- Westmead Hospital T-Way: 7-minute walk
- Westmead Train Station: 9-minute walk
- Wisteria Gardens: 14-minute walk
- Westfield Parramatta: 9-minute drive / 4 minutes by train
- Wentworthville Library: 14 minutes by train
- Parramatta RSL: 16-minute walk / 5-minutes by train
- Parramatta CBD: 5 minutes by train
- Wentworthville Swimming Centre: 9-minute drive / 8 minutes by train
To book your tour, contact us on 1800 864 846 or via [email protected]
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.